Rayburn High School is a co-educational institution established on the 13th April, 1994, providently on the birth anniversary of the founding father Rev. Khen P. Tombing.
The founding father named his dream school, “Rayburn High” in honour of his Pastor and mentor (Late) Rev. Robert Gibson Rayburn, a native of Kansas, born and raised in the city of Newton. The school is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on the 15th February, 2013 vide Affiliation No. 1230041 till Senior Secondary Level.
Rayburn High is more than a brick and mortal, more than just an educational institution - it is a vison, a dream, a family –
- A vision to gear young lives to become an effective agent in bringing changes to the society as well as the nation.
- A dream cherished to enrich young lives for Christ.
- A family disseminating the spirit of oneness and harmony among humanity.
- In making each child feel his/her individual worth as a unique person created by God for a special purpose.
- In helping children discover their talents and abilities and developing them creatively.
- In teaching special skills, which will help them grow physically, mentally and spiritually.
- In creating an atmosphere of warmth, love and appreciation, so that children will feel loved and cared for, in safe and secure surroundings, with staff that give individual attention to each child.
- In giving children an all-round education and exposure to culture and all that is worthwhile in the world around them.
- In making our children proud of their heritage and aware of their responsibilities as future citizens to make a worthwhile contribution to the society and the country.
- In being a school where there is total integration of every community, class, religion and language.
- In inculcating right values and moral standards, providing counselling and guidance when necessary, and inspiring the students to be aware of other’s needs, treating each other with consideration, giving respect to their elders and being helpful to everyone around.
- In providing time and a place for co-curricular activities that develop creativity, healthy competition and an incentive to prepare thoroughly and give out one’s best.
- In encouraging parents to be interactive with teachers and the management in order to work together in harmony for the ultimate good of their children.
- a place where students of all backgrounds grow together spiritually and academically.
- an institution compassionate to Christian workers and less-fortunates.
- a place where everyone have the opportunity to try out their best.
- a school that is Christ centered.
- where a child is not ranked but graded.
- where facilities for all round developments are provided.
- building a solid foundation for a stronger and lasting education.
- a unique teaching method that makes a child better intellectually, physically, mentally and spiritually.
- stimulating a child’s imagination.
- motivation for a child education and career building.
- our system where children learned by doing.
- present day system of education.
Our Core Values...
- Cooperation - To be patient, take turns and help one another.
- Assertion - To stand up for oneself and get an adult when needed.
- Responsibility - To be sincere, honest and follow instructions.
- Empathy - To include others and be sensitive to the needs of others.
- Self-Control - To keep hands and feet to oneself and be good listeners.
1. Name of the School with Address:
Rayburn High, New Lamka (H), Churachandpur, Manipur - 795 006.
2. Year of establishment of school : 13 April, 1994
3. Whether NOC from State/UT or recommendation of Embassy of India obtained?: State (Manipur)
4. NOC No.: 12/5/2010-SE(S)
5. NOC issuing date: 11th November, 2011
6. Is the school is recognised, if yes by which Authority: Yes, CBSE
7. Status of affiliation:
a) Permanent/Regular/Provisional : Provisional
b) Affiliation No. : 1230041
c) Affiliation with the Board since : 2013
8. Name of Trust/Society/Company Registered under Section 25 of the Company Act, 1956: Rayburn High School
9. Period upto which Registration of Trust/Society is valid:
10. List of members of School Managing Committee with their Address/tenure and post held: Details Here (School Managing Committee)
11. Name and official address of the Manager/President/Chairman/ Correspondent:
Rev. Khen P. Tombing
b) Ph.No. : (M) +91-9862088190
12. Area of school campus:
a) In acres : 2.38 Acres
b) In sq. mtrs. : 9611.3 sq. mtrs.
c) Built up area : 5000 sq. mtrs.
d) Area of playground in sq. mtrs. : 3500 sq. mtrs.
e) Other facilities
Indoor games : Yes
Dance Rooms : Yes
Music Rooms : Yes
Hostels : Yes
Health and Medical Checkup : Yes
Swimming Pool : No
Gymnasium : No
13. Details of fee structure: Click Here
14. Transport facility
Own buses: One Bus
Details of transport charges : Here
15. Particulars of teaching staff: Click Here
16. Mode of payment of salary:
Single cheque transfer
Name of the Bank through which salary is drawing : IDBI
17. Library facilities
a) Size of the Library in sq. feet : 50 x 30 ft. (1500 sq. ft.)
b) No. of Periodicals : 30
c) No. of Dailies : 15
d) No. of Reference books class wise : 26,269
e) No. of Magazine : 20