A word about Rayburn High
The main drive causing to start Rayburn High in 1994 was my immense desire to glorify God. I wanted to name the school that I dreamed about after Dr. Robert G. Rayburn, my Pastor, educator, mentor and leader. Dr. Robert G. Rayburn was a Presbyterian pastor, mightily and effectively used by God in America and around the world in building God’s kingdom.
Rayburn High is -
- a place where students of all background grow together spiritually and academically.
- an institution compassionate to Christian workers and less fortunate.
- is a school with the opportunity to try-out their best and get their best without fear.
- to generously contribute physically and financially to the church and the society.
- a place with Christ at the center so that Christ is known and glorified.
- a school that trained students more than passing exams but guide them to find their purpose in life.
Such immense successes did not come easily. Board members, teachers, students and their parents continue to be our greatest supporters till today. Teachers of the past and present were the key to making us proud and great. Our non-teaching staffs, including those who sweep the floor are the ones who are truly running the School. Our praying and supporting friends keep us going to do good works. Everyone at Rayburn High School is indispensable to the past successes, and hope for the future high expectations.
We endeavour to learn diligently, labor patiently and serve sacrificially. We shall always be true to our theme- Learn, Labor, Serve and to our motto- All for Jesus. To God be the glory great things He has done.